Everything You’ll Want to Know…
Do I need to make a reservation?
If you are bringing a large group to participate, you can call us and we will arrange the details. Otherwise, no you do not need a reservation to enjoy our ziplines. Tours are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Children under 18 years of age who wish to ride the zipline and/or Freefall Express must submit a liability release form signed by a parent or authorized guardian.
Guests age 18 and over will be required to sign a waiver. There is ample room for spectators to enjoy the fun as well!
What are the weight restrictions?
The weight range for zipline and Freefall Express is between 40-275 lbs.
Are there any other restrictions/guidelines?
- Guests should be able to climb stairs to reach the top of the departure tower
- We recommend that people with heart conditions, neck and back problems, or pregnant women not participate, as choosing to zipline could be a health hazard.
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted at any point.
What should I wear?
- Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures provides all of the zipline/Freefall Express equipment that is needed to participate.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move around in
- Remove hanging jewelry before participating on the zipline or Freefall Express.
What are your Hours?
Seasonal hours may vary, please call (843) 839-9477 for current hours of operation.
Where are Adrenaline Adventures and OceanView Adventures located?
We have two locations in Myrtle Beach:
- Adrenaline Adventures: 321 9th Avenue N. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (the site of the former Pavilion)
- OceanView Ziplines: 3001 S. Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (between Damon’s and Springmaid Pier)
Are there discounts available?
Contact us via phone or website submission for more information about discounts.